MOL Vidi vs Chelsea Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Following a 1-0 win over PAOK, MOL Vidi suffered a 2-0 loss to BATE away from home.
- The hosts are at position three on the group L table with six points; they have won two games and lost three on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won four games and lost one.
- The Hungary side team have scored three goals and conceded five on the run.
- Chelsea secured a bright 4-0 win over PAOK to make up to five consecutive winning streaks in the Europa league.
- The home team is at the top of the table with 15 points having won all the five competition games.
- They have been good going forward and have maintained a strong defense line; they scored ten goals and conceded one in the five competition games.
- The Blues have lost in their last two away games and they will be willing to make the corrections.
MOL Vidi vs Chelsea Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the second round of the Europa league where Chelsea secured a 1-0 win at home.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Chelsea Win