Moldova vs Kazakhstan Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Moldova welcomes Kazakhstan for league C play-off finals as both sides try to avoid dropping to league D of the Uefa nation League.
- The hosts have lost their last nine matches, with their only win coming in June against Azerbaijan.
- The 181 ranked side in FIFA have also struggled at home and will hope they can post a positive result here.
- Kazakhstan beat Tajikistan in their last non-competitive friendly to arrest a worrying trend of 15 matches without a win.
- The 120th ranked side in FIFA managed one win in the league C UNL campaign, coming against Lithuania.
Moldova vs Kazakhstan Predictions: H2H