Moldova vs Luxembourg Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Moldova has 4 undefeated matches and only one heavy loss game against Luxembourg to spoil their five previous overall games played.
- The host is at the third place in the table with three points below the top team and a single point above their opponent.
- Alexandru Spiridon men have a dreadful home record having recorded only one victory following nine straight winless overall home matches.
- Luxembourg began their UEFA League campaign (League D – round 6) with an impressive victory in their match against Moldova followed by two more wins and two loses.
- The visitors are in the second place in the standings with two points drifting from the top team and 1 point above their opponent.
- The team led by Luc Holtz have recorded three unbeaten games and two defeats on their on-road matches.
Moldova vs Luxembourg Prediction: Head to head
Three of their last five encounters ended with goalless draws while each team recorded one victory out of the five matches.
Moldova vs Luxembourg Prediction: