Monaco vs Bordeaux Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Monaco are back on their form after the return of Jardim Leonardo as the head coach.
- They are unbeaten in their last five league games having been held on a 2-2 draw by Angers away from home in their recent game.
- The hosts are at position sixteen on the table with twenty six points; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost thirteen.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Following a goalless draw with Guingamp at home, Bordeaux suffered a back to back loss to Nantes and Montpellier.
- The away team is at position thirteen on the table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost eleven.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game and lost four.
Monaco vs Bordeaux: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Bordeaux secured a 2-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Monaco won four games and Bordeaux won one.
Monaco have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bordeaux.
Monaco win or draw