Monaco vs Lyon Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
France Ligue 1
Kick off at 23:00
Venue: Stade Louis II (Monaco)
- Stade Louis II will witness the clash between the third placed (Lyon) and the Sixteenth placed (Monaco) this Sunday.
- The hosts are faced with red zone danger with only Amiens who are just a point below them as the only block to the bottom three tier.
- Monaco must have gained a bit of confidence after their 1-0 victory against Nantes during their last match played. They are currently with two wins, one draw and two losses in their last five games played overall.
- At home, they are in a two-match winning streak against Toulouse (2-1) and Nantes (1-0). In this season they have they have not been giving their fans much to cheer about having won only twice, drawn four-time and lost seven times after playing thirteen games at home.
- The guests, on the other hand, are in third place in the standings with only four points away from the second-placed Lille.
- Lyon ended their last match with a goalless spoil which is the only draw in their last five games overall which includes two win and two defeats.
- Out of their thirteen wins earned so far in this season, seven of them were earned on the road after playing twelve games on foreign soil making Lyon a good traveler.
Monaco vs Lyon Prediction: Head to head
Games Played: 40
Last Five Games
16.12.18 L1 Lyon Monaco 3 : 0
04.02.18 L1 Monaco Lyon 3: 2
24.01.18 COU Monaco Lyon 2 : 3
13.10.17 L1 Lyon Monaco 3: 2
23.04.17 L1 Lyon Monaco 1: 2
Over 2.5 Goals