Monaco vs Montpellier Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Monaco secured a 1-0 win over Caen to end their winless run in the last twelve league games of this season.
- The home team has been performing opposite of expectation in this season seeing that they are second from the bottom of the table with ten points.
- The have performed poorly in the their home league games having failed to secure a win in the seven home game as they drew in three games and lost four.
- Montpellier did well to hold Rennes on a 2-2 draw at home having suffered a 1-0 loss to Angers in the previous game.
- The visitors are currently at position three on the league table with 26 points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost two on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Monaco vs Montpellier Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in January this year where Monaco secured a 2-0 win at home in the Coupe de la Ligue.
Monaco have won three games and drawn two in the last five home meetings with Montpellier.
Monaco vs Montpellier Prediction: Standing
Monaco vs Montpellier Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Monaco vs Montpellier Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites