Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction, betting tips & preview
- Monchengladbach secured a bright 11-1 win over Hastedt in the first round to secure a place in the second round.
- The home side failed to by-pass the third round of the DFB Pokal 2017/2018 having lost 1-0 to Bayer Leverkusen.
- They have been prolific while playing at home having won in all their last five home scoring more than two goals in each game.
- Bayer Leverkusen were lucky to score an early goal from the penalty shot and hold on to the lead to secure a place in the second round of the DFB Pokal.
- The visitors impressed in the 2017/2018 DFB Pokal having reached to the semifinal but lost heavy to Bayern Munich.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in August this year where B. Monchengladbach secured a 2-0 win at home.
- The hosts have won three games and lost two in all their last five meetings with Bayer Leverkusen.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals