Montenegro vs Romania Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Podgorica City Stadium, Podgorica
- Montenegro and Romania will meet each other in the last match of Group 4 on Tuesday evening.
- With striker Stefan Mugosa being the catalyst of it all; the host returned into the summit of the table after their impressive victory against bottomed Lithuania last month in Vilnius.
- The host has collected five points in their all five matches played in the Group 4 games.
- In front of their fans the host has not been very impressive given that;they have lost five of their last homes games drew one and won four matches.
- Romania is at the second place in the standings with only 2 points clear from their leading team.
- This means that if the visitors grab all the three points in this match, they stand a chance to be promoted at the expense of Serbia.
- The guests have staged a great performance having recorded a streak of nine undefeated matches overall.
- Although their away form seems to be patchy in their last ten on road games, Romania has not been defeated in their last four home games.
Montenegro vs Romania Prediction: Head to head
Both teams have recorded a victory each in their last four encounters while two of the matches ended with a draw.