Montpellier vs Lille Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Lille must be hoping to win as they visit Montpellier at Stade de la Mosson due to their lately dire performance.
- In their last ten games, the hosts have been undefeated until they lost to Nantes in October. Out of the ten games, they have earned five wins, three draws and two losses. They kept a clean sheet in all the five wins.
- La Paillade never fails to impress their home fans having recorded only two defeats in their last ten home games.
- The visitors are in a four-match winless run following their four-match winning streak which ended in October. This shows how Lille have been recording dropping lately.
- In their outing, the Great Danes are not without a win in their last three games. Out of the last ten outings, they won three, drew two and lost five of the matches making them as poor travelers especially in their recent games.
- These two rivals are sitting next to each other in the standings (the host third-placed and the visitors fourth-placed) with tied points. Therefore, Stade de la Mosson will be fired up as both teams fight to outdo each other.
Montpellier vs Lille Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two victories as one of the games ended with a 1-1 draw.
Montpellier vs Lille Prediction: Standing
Montpellier vs Lille Prediction: Current Form
DROPPING ODDS VERDICT: Just a slight movement thus far indicating notthing much has happened in the last 48 hrs. DRAW
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “140” not found /]