Montpellier vs Rennes Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Montpellier suffered a 1-0 loss to Angers away from home to break their unbeaten run in the last eleven League games.
- The home team is third on the table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four games and lost two on the road.
- They have been vital in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew one.
- Rennes failed to build on their 2-1 win over Caen as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Nantes at home in their most recent game.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with 16 points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Montpellier vs Rennes Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Rennes.
Montpellier have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Rennes.
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals