Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Montreal Impact bounced back from a heavy 3-0 loss to Orlando City to record a stunning 2-1 win over Seattle Sounders in the next game.
- The home team is at position two on the Eastern Conference table with twenty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost seven.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Portland Timbers are on three consecutive winning streaks having secured a 4-0 win over Houston Dynamo at home.
- The away team is at position eleven on the Western conference table with seventeen points; they have won five games, drawn two and lost seven.
Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers: Head to head
The two teams ended in a 2-2 draw in their last meeting.
Last five meetings:
22.07.18 MLS Portland Timbers Montreal Impact 2 : 2
20.05.17 MLS Montreal Impact Portland Timbers 4 : 1
14.07.16 MLS Portland Timbers Montreal Impact 1 : 1
09.05.15 MLS Montreal Impact Portland Timbers 1 : 2
28.07.14 MLS Montreal Impact Portland Timbers 2 : 3
Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers Prediction: Standing
Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites:
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE