Morecambe vs Crewe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a goalless draw with Colchester away from home, Morecambe suffered a 2-0 loss to Carlisle at home.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with twenty six points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have performed averagely well in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one in the process.
- Crewe will be looking to get back to their winning way as they travel to Globe Arena Stadium for the 27th round of the League Two.
- The away team is at position fifteen on the table with thirty one points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost thirteen on the run.
- They have performed dismally in the last five travels as they lost in all the games as they failed to score in four games.
Morecambe vs Crewe: Head to head
Crewe have dominated in their last five meetings with Morecambe as they won four games and drew in one. They recorded a throbbing 6-0 win in their recent meetings in August this year.
Morecambe have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Crewe.
Morecambe vs Crewe Prediction: Standing
Morecambe vs Crewe Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Morecambe vs Crewe Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION