Morecambe vs Notts County Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Morecambe recorded a 1-0 win over Forest Green away from home to build on their 2-1 win over Yeovil.
- The home team is at position 19th on the league table with twenty points having won six games, drawn two and lost ten on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won twice and lost three times.
- Notts County suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Cheltenham to extend their winless run in the last six league games.
- The visitors are second from last on the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost ten.
- They have produced mixed results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Morecambe vs Notts County Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Notts County secured a 4-1 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last four meetings as Morecambe won two games and Notts County won two.
Morecambe have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Notts County.
Morecambe vs Notts County Prediction: Standing
Morecambe vs Notts County Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Morecambe vs Notts County: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 2.50 3.35 2.71
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “77” not found /]