Morecambe vs Port Vale Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Morecambe have been having all sorts of ups and downs in their recent league games and with the most recent suffering a 2-0 loss to MK Dons away from home.
- The home team is at position twenty on the league table with 21 points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost eleven.
- They have performed opposite of expectations in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Port Vale had held a good form in their games but came to lose focus as they suffered a back to back loss to Mansfield and Swindon but were able to bounce back with a bright 3-0 win over Yeovil.
- The visitors are at position 16th on the league table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost nine.
- They have performed averagely in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Morecambe vs Port Vale Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year where they had a goalless draw at Port Vale.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Port Vale won two games and Morecambe won one.
Morecambe have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Port Vale.
Morecambe vs Port Vale Prediction: Standing
Morecambe vs Port Vale Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Morecambe vs Port Vale Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites