Motherwell vs St Mirren Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
SCOTLAND: PREMIERSHIP – ROUND 17
Date: 15 February 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 22:45 EAT
Venue: Signal Iduna Park (Dortmund)
- On Saturday, St. Mirren will face Motherwell at Fir Park, with both teams looking to end their winless runs.
- St. Mirren have failed to win their last four matches, while Motherwell have gone winless in their last three.
- In their last encounter, Motherwell won 1-0, extending their unbeaten streak against St. Mirren to seven games.
- St. Mirren will rely on Ayunga, O’Hara, and Greive, while van Veen will be key for Motherwell.
- Both teams have struggled in their home and away fixtures, and will hope to improve their form. Motherwell have won one, drawn one, and lost four of their last six games, while St. Mirren have won one, drawn three, and lost two.
Last Five Meetings
How To Win Sportpesa Jackpot Bonuses
Motherwell vs St Mirren: Standing