Mouscron vs Gent prediction, betting tips & preview
- Mouscron did well to hold St. Liege on a goalless draw at home to end their two consecutive game losses.
- They are at position 14 on the table with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost eight.
- The home team has performed dismally at home; they won one game, drew one and lost four.
- Gent will be looking to secure a position in the top flight of the Jupiler League as they travel to Mouscron.
- They recorded a 2-1 win over Charleroi to build on their 4-0 win over Oostende in the previous game.
- The visitors are fifth on the table with twenty points having won six games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have played five away league games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Mouscron vs Gent prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Gent secured a 3-1 win at home.
Gent have dominated in their meetings with Mouscron having won four games and lost one in their last five meetings.
Mouscron have won one game and lost three in all their home meetings with Gent.
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals