Nacional Madeira vs Rio Ave Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Nacional Madeira failed to build up on their 3-2 win against Tondela after a big defeat of 5-1 in the last away game with Portimonense.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 393K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts have performed fairly well in the last five home matches having won two games drew once and lost two games.
- They are at position fourteen in the table with twenty six points; they have won seven games drawn five and lost thirteen games in the run.
- The visitors are at their worst moments after four games with no win as they were held 1-1 draw by Chaves in the last away league game.
- Rio Ave are at position ten in the league standing with twenty nine points; they have won seven games drawn eight and lost ten games in the process.
- They have a good record in the last five away games after winning two games drew one and lost two games.
Nacional Madeira vs Rio Ave: Head to head
Rio Ave met last on 05/11/2018 with Nacional Madeira where they drew 3-3 in their home ground.
The two teams have drawn once in teh last five recent meetings with the away team winning three games and home winning one game.
Nacional Madeira have a performed poorly in the last five home games they have met with Rio Ave as they won only one game drawn three and lost one game.
Nacional Madeira vs Rio Ave Prediction: Standing
Nacional Madeira vs Rio Ave Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nacional Madeira vs Rio Ave Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 393K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE