Nacional vs Braga Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 09.45 PM
VENUE: Estádio da Madeira (Funchal)
- Nacional is with back to back losses in their last two games as they open their gates to Braga this Friday.
- The hosts have tied points to Setbal who are just right above them in the table with only goal difference where Nacional has five wins, four draws, and eight losses.
- In front of their fans, Naça has earned ten points, scored five goals and conceded eleven.
- Braga is only one point away from Benfica who are seated above them after playing seventeen games which earned them eleven wins, four draws, and two defeats.
- The match against Nacional for matchday 18 provides them a golden chance to grab all the three points and move up the ladder.
- However, the team led by Abel Ferreira is not at its best when it comes to traveling having won three, drew three and lost two of the already eight games played on the foreign grounds.
Nacional vs Braga Prediction: Head to head
Braga won four of their last five games against Nacional where they kept a clean sheet in three of them and one game recording and a goalless draw.
Nacional vs Braga Prediction:
Pile of fixtures will limit the home side from playing their best players but should have enough in tank to get a result on the road. the Home side on the other are in good momentum heading into this tie and should give the visitors a run for their money
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals