Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Nantes is still fresh from their 3-0 loss to St. Etienne, as they open their gates to Marseille who lost to Frankfurt in their last match, played.
- The hosts’ loss to St. Etienne ended their undefeated streak of five matches. In their last ten games, they have won four, drew three, and lost three.
- As hosts, Vahid Halilhodžić’s men are currently in a three-match undefeated streak. In their last ten games, they won four, drew three and lost three of the matches.
- Marseille is in the sixth position in the standings with eight points above their rivals.
- In this season, the visitors have played fourteen games of which they have recorded eight wins, one draw, and five defeats.
- However, the team led by Rudi Garcia is not a very good traveler winning three, drawing one and losing six of their last ten games on foreign soil.
- Out of the seven away games played so far Marseille recorded ten goals and conceded fourteen.
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Head to head
In their five previous encounters, Nantes won one, Marseille won three and one games ended with a draw.
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “144” not found /]