Nantes vs Rennes Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Nantes made a flying start to the New Year as they recorded a throbbing 2-0 win over Montpellier at home.
- The home team is at position eleven on the table with twenty three points; they have won six games, drawn five and lost seven on the run.
- They are a real force to be reckoned with at home as they remain unbeaten in the last five home league games.
- Rennes will be aiming to extend their three consecutive winning streaks in the league as they travel to Nantes.
- The visitors recorded a stunning 4-0 win over Nimes to put them at position eight on the table with twenty six points.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games and drew two in the process.
Nantes vs Rennes: Head to head
The two teams last met in the Coupe del la Ligue last year where Rennes recorded a 2-1 win at home.
Rennes have won two games and drawn three in their last five meetings with Nantes.
Nantes have drawn two times and lost thrice in their last five home meetings with Rennes.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals