Napoli vs Chievo Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Napoli recorded a 2-1 victory over Genoa to extend their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The hosts are second on the table below Juventus with 28 points; they have won nine games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have been prolific in their six home league games as they won five games maintaining a clean sheet in three games and drew in one.
- Chievo were held on a 2-2 draw by Bologna at home to extend their winless run in the league having lost seven consecutive league games.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with no point having been deducted due to federation decision; they have drawn in three games and lost nine.
- They have performed dismally poor away from home as they drew in one game and lost four.
Napoli vs Chievo Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in July in a friendly game where Napoli recorded a 2-0 win.
The hosts have dominated in their last five meetings with Chievo winning three games as they drew in the other two.
Napoli have won four games and drawn one in the last five home meetings with Chievo.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals