Napoli vs Genoa Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 21.30
Venue: San Paolo stadium
- Napoli failed to secure their stunning 4-1 win with Roma where they lost 2-1 to Empoli in the last game.
- They have a good record in the last five home games having won three games, drawn one and lost one.
- The home team are second in the league standing with sixty three points; they have won nineteen games, drawn six and lost five on the run.
- Opponents will be fighting to keep distance from relegation group after losing 4-0 with Inter in the last game.
- The visitors have a bag of results in the past five away games as they won one, drawn two and lost two.
- Genoa are at position eleven in the table with thirty three points; they have won eight games, drawn nine and lost thirteen.
Napoli vs Genoa: Head to head
Napoli won 2-1 in the last games they met with Genoa marking four consecutive wins.
The two teams have drawn once in the last five meetings with the hosts winning the other four.
Hosts have won four games and drawn one in the last five home games they have played with the visitors.
Our Prediction: Napoli win