Napoli vs Udinese Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Kick off at 16:00
Venue: San Paolo Stadium
- Napoli failed to secure their 3-0 against Salzburg after they were held in a 1-1 draw in the last away game against Sassuolo widening the gap between league leader Juventus with 18 points.
- The home team have performed well in the last five home games as they won three games drew one and lost one game.
- They are second in the table with fifty seven points having won seventeen games drawn six and lost four games in the process.
- The visitors will be fighting to keep distance from relegation group after a big 4-1 loss in the last away league game against Juventus.
- Udinese are at position fifteen in the league standing with twenty five points as they won six games drawn seven and lost thirteen games in the run.
- They have a bad record in the last five away league games after winning none drawing one and losing four games.
Napoli vs Udinese: Head to head
Napoli won 3-0 in their last away match against Udinese.
The two teams have not drawn in the last recent meetings with Napoli winning all the five games.
Hosts are prolific in last five home games as they won all the matches.
Our Prediction: Napoli win