Netherlands vs France Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date:Friday, 16th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: De Kuip (Rotterdam)
- Netherlands will be looking to build on their 3-0 win over Germany as they welcome France.
- The home side is at position two on the table with three points having won one game and lost one.
- They have managed to score four goals and have conceded two on the run.
- The hosts have performed well in their last five home games; they won four games and lost one.
- France will be looking to maintain their top position on the table as they travel to Netherlands having secured a 2-1 win over Germany.
- The world cup champions are at the top of the table with seven points having won two games and drew one.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games; they won two games and drew three.
Netherlands vs France Prediction: Head to head
The two nations last met in the second round of the UEFA Nations League where France secured a 2-1 win at home.
France have dominated in their meetings with Netherlands having won in all their last five meetings.
The hosts have won one game, drew two and lost two in their last five home meetings with the visitors.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both teams to Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals