Newcastle vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a back to back win over Huddersfield and Burnely at home, Newcastle suffered a 2-0 loss to West Ham away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 219K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is languishing at the bottom half of the table with thirty one points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost fourteen.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won four games but lost one on the way.
- Everton came from three consecutive game losses in the league to beat Cardiff 3-0 away from home but were held on a goalless draw by Liverpool in the following game.
- The Toffees are at position ten on the table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn seven and lost twelve.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
Newcastle vs Everton: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park.
Everton have dominated in their last five meetings with Newcastle as they won four games.
Newcastle have won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Everton.
Newcastle vs Everton Prediction: Standing
Newcastle vs Everton Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Newcastle vs Everton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 219K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE