Newcastle vs Watford Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Newcastle were held on a goalless draw by Southampton to extend their winless run in the league.
- The home team is sitting at the relegation zone with three points; they have drawn in three games as they lost in seven games.
- They have performed dismally in their last five home games as they lost in all games.
- After four consecutive winless games, Watford recorded a back to back win over Wolves and Huddersfield to get back to their winning way.
- They are at position seven on the table with 19 points; they have won six games, drawn one and lost three.
- The visitors have played four away league games; they won two, drew one and lost one.
Newcastle vs Watford Prediction: Head to head
- Watford have dominated in their meetings with Newcastle having won in all their last five meetings adding to their most recent 2-1 win at home.
- Newcastle have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Watford.
Newcastle vs Watford Prediction:Standing
Newcastle vs Watford Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Newcastle vs Watford Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “9” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis (Mon-Fri)
Odds for a Newcastle Win have increased from 2.59 to 2.71 while Draw odds have remained constant. Away Win odds have also risen from 2.77 to 2.92. An indication of either HOME OR AWAY WIN
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum