Newcastle vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Newcastle have had a great improvement in their recent games winning three consecutive games. However, they suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to West Ham at home in their recent game.
- The hosts are at position 14th on the table with twelve points; they have won three games, drawn three and lost eight on the run.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five home games as they have won two games and lost three.
- Wolverhampton are fighting to remain to the premier league having been promoted from the championship league.
- The home team suffered a 2-1 loss to Cardiff away from home to mark six consecutive losses in the league.
- They are four points above the hosts as they won four games, drew four and lost six.
- The hosts have produced a bag of results in the last five away league games; they have won one game, drawn two and lost two.
Newcastle vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 in the championship league where Newcastle secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Newcastle have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Wolverhampton.
Newcastle vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Standing
Newcastle vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites