Newport vs Colchester Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Newport will be aiming to bounce back from a heavy 3-2 loss to Carlisle away from home as they host Colchester.
- The home team is at position six on the table with 29 points having won eight games, drawn five and lost four on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last four home league games as they won twice and drew twice.
- Following a 1-0 loss to Grimsby away from home, Colchester recorded a back to back win over Swindon and Lincoln.
- The away team is third on the table with 31 points having won nine games, drawn four and lost four.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Newport vs Colchester Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Colchester secured a 2-0 win at home.
Out of their four meetings, Colchester have won two games as they drew in the other two games.
Newport have won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Colchester.
Newport vs Colchester Prediction: Standing
Newport vs Colchester Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Newport vs Colchester: Current Form