Newport vs Tranmere Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- After a successful season, Newport will be battling out with Tranmere in the League two play-off final.
- The home team managed to beat Mansfield on penalties in the semi-finals to book a place in the final.
- They have been a real force in front of their home funs as they won three games and drew two in their last five.
- Tranmere have been through thick and thin recording one win in their last five games but managed to beat Forest Green on a 2-1 aggregate to proceed to the finals.
- They have had a poor performance on the road as they drew three times and lost twice in their last five.
Newport vs Tranmere: Head to head
The two teams ended in a goalless draw in their last meeting at Newport Stadium.
06.04.19 LT Newport Co Tranmere 0 : 0
22.09.18 LT Tranmere Newport Co 0 : 1
10.02.15 LT Newport Co Tranmere 1 : 1
16.09.14 LT Tranmere Newport Co 0 : 0
Newport vs Tranmere Prediction: Standing
Newport vs Tranmere Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Newport vs Tranmere Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 94K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 13/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 4 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 3 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE