Nice vs Auxerre prediction, betting tips & preview
- Nice recorded a 1-0 win over Bordeaux away from home ahead of their first game in the Coupe de la Ligue.
- The home team featured in the 2017/2018 Coupe de la Ligue but lost to Monaco in the quarter final.
- They have performed dismally while playing at home having won one game and lost four in the five home games.
- Auxerre have been through thick and thin to reach to the third round of the Coupe de la Ligue having won in the two games they have played.
- The visitors failed to feature in the 2017/2018 Coupe de la Ligue and they will be looking to prove themselves right this time.
- They have performed poorly in the five away games they have played; they won one and lost four.
Nice vs Auxerre prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2012 where Nice secured a 1-0 win at home.
- They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Nice won two games and Auxerre three games.
- Nice have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Auxerre.
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals