Nimes vs Amiens Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following their narrow win against St. Etienne, Nimes welcomes the struggling Amiens at Stade des Costières in their matchday 15 of France Ligue 1.
- Although the hosts are not with a win in bottom six of their last ten games, their last four games tell a different story having won three out of the four.
- Bernard Blaquart’s troops four-match winless run in their last four home games ended with a narrow win during the stoppage time against St. Etienne.
- Amiens, on the other hand, have little to be proud of in this campaign earning only four victories, one draw and nine defeats in their last fourteen games played so far.
- Christophe Pélissier’s men are at their weakest during their outings. That is, their last seven games played this season saw The Unicorns record one victory, one draw, and five defeats. The seven games earned four points, scored two goals and conceded twelve goals.
- Given the visitors’ struggles in finding the net on their outings, the hosts are favorite in this match given their history in their previous meetings.
Nimes vs Amiens Prediction: Head to head
Amiens won in four of their last five encounters while one of the games ended with a 1-1 draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals