Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Nimes had being performing poorly in their league games but an improvement has been noted following a back to back win over Amiens and Strasbourg.
- The home team is standing at the middle of the table with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost five on the run.
- They had played five home games without a win but were having drawn in three and lost two but were able to cut the poor performance with a bright win over Amiens.
- Nantes suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to St Etienne to break their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The away team is three points below the home team; they have won four games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2013 where Nimes secured a 2-1 win away from home.
They have drawn two times in their last five meetings as Nimes won two games and Nantes won one.
Nimes have won one game and drawn two in the three home meetings with Nantes.
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Standing
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “163” not found /]