Nimes vs Nice Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Nimes winless run of eight matches came to end over the weekend with a comprehensive 4-0 win over Dijon away from home.
- The hosts are currently at position 13 on the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost four.
- They have failed to record a win in their last four home league games; they drew three games and lost one.
- Nice registered a back to back win over Amiens and Bordeaux ahead of their travel to Stade Des Costieres.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost five on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five away league games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Nimes vs Nice Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2005 where Nimes secured a 4-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Nimes won three games and Nice won two.
Nimes have won two games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Nice.
Nimes vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Nimes vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Last five Matches
Nimes vs Nice Prediction: Current Form Last Five matches
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “51” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
Will be updated on Friday Afternoon
Our final verdict is given after considering the individual verdicts given above. We managed to win 42K for 12/17 last week. To receive our combination for this week REGISTER HERE FOR FREE and we will sms them to you