Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Nimes have failed to secure a win in their last five games ahead of their first game in the Coupe de Ligue against St. Etienne.
- They haven’t had a good performance in the Coupe de Ligue over year having lost in the first round of the 2017/2018 Coupe de Ligue.
- The home side have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home games.
- Etienne have showed a good display in the Ligue 1 as they rest at position six on the table.
- The visitors played one game in the 2017/2018 Coupe de Ligue where they lost denying them a place in the fourth round of the competition.
- They have produced a bag of results away from home; they won one game, drew two and lost two in their last five away games.
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams met this month where they had a 1-1 draw at Nimes.
- Nimes are unbeaten in all their home meetings with St. Etienne as they won one game and drew in three.
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction:Standing
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction:Last Five Matches
FINAL VERDICT BASED ON ALL VERDICTS ABOVE
we won 27K for 10/13 Last week. We will win a bonus for 11 or 12/13 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our combination for this week