Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Nimes recorded a bright 1-0 win over Strasbourg ahead of their first Coupe de la Ligue game against St. Etienne.
- They performed poorly in the 2017/2018 Coupe de la Ligue as they dropped out in the first round having lost to Le Havre.
- The hosts have failed to impress in the last five home games as they drew three times and lost twice.
- Etienne have been performing well in the Ligue one but suffered a 1-0 loss to Lyon to break their unbeaten run in the last four games.
- The away team didn’t perform as expected in the 2017/2018 Coupe del Ligue as they lost to Strasbourg in the third round.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the run.
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Nimes.
In their last five meetings, they have had two draws as St. Etienne won two games and Nimes won one.
Nimes are unbeaten in the four home meetings with St. Etienne as they won one game and drew in the other three.
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: Standing
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: Last Five Home Matches
Nimes vs St. Etienne Prediction: Away Matches
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “01” not found /]