Northampton vs Carlisle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Having drawn in the last four consecutive league games, Northampton suffered a 2-1 loss to Forest Green away from home.
- The hosts are at position seventeen on the table with thirty points; they have won six games, drawn twelve and lost eight.
- They have been prolific while playing at home as they remain unbeaten in their last nine home league games.
- Carlisle have become a real fortress as they recorded a 3-2 win over Mansfield to mark six consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The away team is fifth on the table with forty five points; they have won fourteen games, drawn three and lost ten.
- They have lost one game in their last five away games as they won three and drew one in the process.
Northampton vs Carlisle: Head to head
The two teams ended in a 2-2 draw in their most recent meeting at Carlisle in August last year.
Each team have won twice as they drew once in their last five meetings.
Northampton have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Carlisle.
Northampton vs Carlisle Prediction: Standing
Northampton vs Carlisle Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Northampton vs Carlisle Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION