Northampton vs MK Dons Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 win over Crawley away from home, Northampton were held on three consecutive draw by the likes of Swindon, Yeovil and Stevenage.
- The hosts are at position fifteen on the league table with twenty nine points; they have won six games, drawn eleven and lost seven on the run.
- They will be looking to hold on their unbeaten run in the last eight home league games as they encounter the high flying MK Dons.
- MK DONS will be looking to get back to their winning way after a back to back loss to Colchester and Cheltenham both home and away.
- The away team is second on the table with forty three points; they have won twelve games, drawn seven and lost four on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Northampton vs MK Dons: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where MK Dons secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Northampton have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with MK Dons.
Northampton vs MK Dons Prediction: Standing
Northampton vs MK Dons Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Northampton vs MK Dons Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION