Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Northern Ireland ended a run of two games without a win after they enjoyed a 3-0 victory at home against Israel in a friendly match in September.
- The host is currently at the bottom of the standings with zero points.
- The Green and White Army have not been very impressive in their home ground having recorded only two victories in their last five home games and to make the matters worse they have not recorded even a single win in all their Group 3 overall games.
- Austria has put together a decent form given that they have lost just three of their subsequent ten matches.
- Franco Foda’s men are currently facing the threat of relegation if they lose in the upcoming match this weekend.
- The guests 0-4 impressive away victory against Luxembourg was followed by two losses where Austria failed to record even a single goal in both.
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction: Head to head
Each team had a share of two wins in their last five encounters while one of the matches recorded a 3:3 draw.
Northern Ireland vs Austria Prediction: