Norwich vs Birmingham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 10:45 PM
VENUE: Carrow Road (Norwich)
- Norwich City sits four points off the top spot in third place in the Championship, while their opponents on Friday night; Birmingham City, are two places and four points off the top six and grabbing the three points could really work for them.
- The hosts are in a five-match winless run of which they have two draws and three defeats.
- On the home ground, the team led by Daniel Farke is in a three-match winless streak following two victories against Bolton and Rotherham.
- The guests are in the eighth place thanks to the victories, twelve draws and six defeats earned after playing twenty-seven games this season.
- Away from home, Blues are with four wins, five draws and four defeats.
- The guests have tied points with Nottingham, Hull, and QPR; who are behind them in the standings while having three two points below Bristol City who is right above them.
Norwich vs Birmingham Prediction: Head to head
Daniel Farke side won three, Birmingham won one and one of the games ended with a 2-2 draw.
Norwich vs Birmingham Prediction:
Injuries and Suspension have seen the canaries drop to 3rd and will be looking to respond against a winnable side.
Garry monk side has failed to win their last three and losing the race to play off places.
These match could go either way but Norwich are the team in form and are expected to bounce back to winning ways
Over 2.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals