Norwich vs Rotherham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Norwich will host Rotherham this Saturday following their goalless draw at Carrow Road.
- The hosts have put up a good fight this season leaving them at the summit spot with only one point from the second placed Leeds.
- The hosts have had an impressive form where they have only two losses and two draws to discolor their ten overall games.
- The Canaries have not failed to impress in front of their home fans giving them a great performance in their last ten home games winning seven and losing only three of the matches.
- Out of their last nineteen games played this season Daniel Farke’s troops have scored thirty-two goals and conceded twenty-one.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are just a few steps to the red zone being placed in the ninth position of the standings with only three points above the bottom three.
- Paul Warne’s men have failed to impress in their last ten games having only one victory to show.
- Millers are at their weakest on their outings. Out of the last ten on the road games, the guests have not recorded a single win drawing three of the matches and losing seven of them.
- Moreover, the visitors have also been struggling to find a net in their last ten games where they have failed to score in five of the matches and scored only one goal in the remaining five games.
Norwich vs Rotherham Prediction: Head to head
Norwich won two while Rotherham won only one match out of their last five encounters. Two of the matches resulted oin a 1-1 draw.
OUR PREDICTION:Home Win