Nottingham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Nottingham bounced back from a stunning 2-0 loss to Stoke City away from home to record a 3-0 win over Hull at home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with fifty three points; they have won thirteen games, drawn fourteen and lost nine.
- They have been a real force in their last five home league games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
- Aston Villa secured a throbbing 4-0 win over Derby at home to end their five consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with forty eight points; they have won eleven games, drawn fifteen and lost nine.
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five away games as they drew three times and lost twice.
Nottingham vs Aston Villa: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where the game ended in a 5-5 draw at Villa Park.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Aston Villa won two games and Nottingham won one.
Nottingham have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Aston Villa.
Nottingham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Nottingham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Nottingham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE