Nottingham vs Ipswich Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Saturday, December 01 2018
Kick-off time: 1800hrs
- City Ground will witness the match between Nottingham vs Ipswich this Saturday.
- The hosts are seventh-placed in the England Championship round 20 with seven points below the first placed Norwich.
- The Forest has been producing a fine form lately having recorded only one defeat in their last five games. Their last ten games saw the team earn four wins, four draws, and two defeats.
- The team led by Aitor Karanka have not failed to impress under the watch of their home fans having only one defeat, three draws and six wins in their last six home games.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are not in their best phase at the moment being at the very bottom of the standings with six points below the seventeenth placed Bolton who is right above them.
- Paul Lambert’s men continue to record the same dreadful form even on their outings even though their last five on the road games ended with one win, two draws, and two defeats.
- Given the history of their previous encounters and the visitors’ dire form, the hosts are seeming to be favorites in this one.
Nottingham vs Ipswich Prediction: Head to head
Nottingham won three and Ipswich won two of their last five meetings.
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Nottingham Win