Nottingham vs Leeds Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Nottingham made a flying start to the season but they are at the edge of losing track with four consecutive winless games in the league.
- The hosts are at position ten on the league table with thirty six points; they have won eight games, drawn twelve and lost four on the run.
- They had a relative fine performance while playing at home but they suffered a back to back loss to QPR and Preston in their last two home league games.
- Leeds will be looking will be looking to build on their seven winning streaks in the league as they travel to City Ground.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with fifty one points; they have won fifteen games, drawn six and lost three on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games winning four games and losing one.
Nottingham vs Leeds: Head to head
The two teams have met twice this year where they drew in both games.
Leeds have become a real fortress in their last five meetings winning two games, drawing two and losing one.
Nottingham have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Leeds.
Nottingham vs Leeds Prediction: Standing
Nottingham vs Leeds Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nottingham vs Leeds Prediction: Current Form