Nottingham vs Sheffield United prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot prediction
- Nottingham failed to build on their 3-0 win over Bolton having been held on a 1-1 draw by Leeds away from home.
- The home team is currently seventh on the table with 23 points having won five games, drawn eight and lost two.
- They have impressed in their last five home games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Sheffield United will be looking to build on their 4-2 win over Wigan as they travel to the City Ground.
- The away team is leading on the table with 29 points having won nine games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have performed rather well in their last five away games; they won three games and lost two.
Nottingham vs Sheffield United prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met once this year where they had a goalless draw at Bramall Lane.
- Nottingham have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Sheffield United.
Nottingham vs Sheffield United Prediction:Standing
Nottingham vs Sheffield United Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Nottingham vs Sheffield United: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
DROPPING ODDS ANALYSIS
No Big changes in this metric with Home win and draw remaining constant from Monday to Friday Noon. Away Win odds have increased from 2.27 to 2.38. NO VERDICT based on this
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. HOME WIN OR DRAW