Notts County vs Cambridge United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Notts County recorded five consecutive winless games run in the league as they were held on a 3-3 draw by Colchester away from home.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with twenty one points; they have won four games, drawn nine and lost fourteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Cambridge secured a 2-0 win over Stevenage at home to bounce back from back to back game losses to MK Dons and Lincoln.
- The away team is just one step away from the relegation zone with twenty six points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost fifteen.
- They haven’t been considered promising in their travels as they lost in all their last five away league games.
Notts County vs Cambridge United: Head to head
Cambridge have dominated in their last five meetings with Notts County as they won four games and drew in one.
Notts County have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Cambridge.
Notts County vs Cambridge United Prediction: Standing
Notts County vs Cambridge United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Notts County vs Cambridge United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION