Nurnberg vs Hertha Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 20th January 2019
KICK OFF:06.00 PM
VENUE: Max-Morlock-Stadion (Nuremberg)
- Nurnberg suffered a 1-2 defeat in their last match played following a 1-1 draw against Zwolle.
- The hosts are at the rock bottom with leveled point to Hannover who are just above them after playing seventeen games earning two wins, five draws, and ten losses.
- Although the home team is not the worst at home this season, they are currently in a five-match winless run at home in all competition.
- Hertha is fresh from their loss against Dusseldorf on the road as they visit the drop zone struggling team Nurnberg at Max-Morlock-Stadion.
- The guests are eighth-placed in the standings with only one point below the Hoffenheim who are above them.
- On the road, Pál Dárdai’s men have played nine games which have earned two victories, three draws, and four defeats. In all competitions, they are currently with three losses, one win, and one draw.
Nurnberg vs Hertha Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two wins while one of the matches ended with a 2-2 draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals