Olympiakos Piraeus vs Panetolikos Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Olympiakos Piraeus did well to beat Atromitos 2-1 away from home to extend their unbeaten run in the last three home games.
- The hosts are third on the table with 23 points; they have won seven games, drawn two and lost two on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Panetolikos have lacked a stable form in their recent league games but they recorded a 2-1 win over AEK Athens to break their back to back loss to PAOK and Panionios.
- The visitors are standing at position nine on the table with 15 points; they have won four games, drawn three and lost four.
- They are not known to be promising visitors in their last five travels as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Panetolikos Prediction: Head to head
Olympiakos have dominated in their meetings with Panetolikos having won all their last five meetings with the most recent registering a 4-0 win at home.
The home team has won all their last five home meetings with Panetolikos maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
Our Prediction: HOME WIN