Olympiakos vs AC Milan Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- It will be a battle for a place in the Europa league knock out stage as Olympiakos and AC Milan meet.
- Following a bright 5-1 win over Dudelange, Olympiakos suffered a 1-0 win over Betis away from home.
- The hosts are at position three on the group F table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost two.
- This will be the only chance to save them from dropping from the Europa league as they need a win with more than three goal difference.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they have won three games, drawn one and lost one.
- AC Milan secured a 5-2 win over Dudelange to put them at position two on the table with ten points; they have won three games, drawn one and lost one.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Olympiakos vs AC Milan Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where each team won one game.
They last met in the round two of the Europa league where AC Milan secured a 3-1 win at home.
Olympiakos vs AC Milan Prediction: Standing
Olympiakos vs AC Milan Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites