Olympiakos vs Smyrnis prediction, betting tips & preview
- Olympiakos are on three consecutive winless games having suffered a 1-0 loss to OFI Crete in their recent game.
- The home team is currently fifth on the table with 13 points having won four games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have performed well in the four league games they have played; they won three and lost one.
- Smyrnis are having their worst moment in the Greece Super league having lost in all the seven games they have played.
- They are at the bottom of the table with no point having scored one goal and conceded twelve on the run.
- The away team hasn’t been considered as good visitors having lost in all the three away games.
Olympiakos vs Smyrnis prediction: Head to head
The two teams met last in April this year where Smyrnis recorded a 1-0 win at home.
Olympiakos have dominated in their last five meetings with Smyrnis having won three games, drawn one and lost one.
The home team is unbeaten in their last five meetings with Smyrnis having won three games and drawn two.
OUR PREDICTION: Olympiakos (-1)WIN