Osijek vs D. Zagreb Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- After three consecutive winning streaks over the likes of Rudes, Hajduk Split and Zapresic, Osijek were held on a 1-1 draw by Istra 1961 away from home.
- The home team is third on the table with 24 points; they won seven games, drew three and lost two.
- They were unbeaten in the first five home games till they encountered Gorica where they suffered a 1-0 loss.
- Zagreb recorded a 2-0 win over Slaven Belupo to extend their unbeaten run in the twelve league games.
- The defending champions are at the top of the table with 30 points; they won nine games and drew in three games.
- They have played five away league games; they won four games and drew in one.
Osijek vs D. Zagreb Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once this year in August where D. Zagreb registered a 2-1 victory at home.
Osijek have failed to secure a win in the last five home meetings with D. Zagreb having lost four games and drawn in one.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals